Skip to content

Third Times the Charm?

Tuesday November 3, 2009

Two days until the ultrasound.  Thursday morning bright and early.  I’m not clear about the timeline, but I’m thinking that the transfer will be somewhere in the neighborhood of a week or two from now.  Thinking isn’t always that helpful with all of this though, so who knows.  Got to wait until Thursday for the update.  For the next installment of expert information.

Assuming that we get a blastocyst that comes through the thaw, we are coming up on our third try.  Maybe the third time’s the charm.

No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: